Fap bus – Pistoia, Italy.
Email address of the owner: email@example.com
For any clarification, information,
exercise of the rights listed in this statement,
contact the owner at the following email address: info@fapbus..it
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, identifies or identifies a natural person.
This information is collected automatically through this Website (also from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this Website, the addresses in the notation URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in the forwarding of the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the relative details to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the User’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual who uses this Website that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including security measures related to operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website / application.
European Union (o UE)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, name, surname, email and phone.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service.
In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequences on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or destruction unauthorized Personal Data.
The processing is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with strict logic related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties may have access to the Data in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, agencies communication) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- – the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner can be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not oppose (opt-out) this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- – the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- – the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- – processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority of which the Holder is invested;
- – the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
It is however always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, foreseen by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are localized. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing the User can refer to the section concerning the details of the processing of the data Personal data.
The User is entitled to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until completion of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued from the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for as long as possible when this consent is not revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of this term the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Commenting on Content, Displaying Content from External Platforms, Interaction with Social external networks and platforms, protection from SPAM and management of user databases.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact Form (This Website)
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quote, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, email address and telephone number (if specified, non-mandatory data).
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of services allows you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website.
The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network.
In the case in which a service of interaction with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic and data they are used to keep track of the User’s behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information, collected in form anonymous on this site, in order to track and examine the use of this Website, to compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data, collected anonymously on this site, to contextualize and personalize the announcements of their advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site Web and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a character styles visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such contents within its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. The User can object to the processing of his Data when it occurs on one legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User is entitled to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request it update or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of personal data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than its conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data.
When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in format structured, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures to it connected.
- propose a complaint. The User can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority competent or acting in court.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. The requests are filed for free and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of his / her possible setting up for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the authorities public.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller of treatment using contact details.